To successfully access iDisclose, Google Chrome or Safari is the recommended browser supported by regulatory and IT support staff. If you need assistance, please contact us at 210-562-5691, or email us at VPR-IT@uthscsa.edu.
The following error message may be received when accessing the iDisclosure website
To view iDisclose you will need to make sure IE9 is not set to Compatibility Mode. With this set IE9 emulates IE7. If you have another compatible browser installed such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox, you can access iDisclose without having to change IE9. The choice is yours.
Follow these steps to remove IE7 emulation in IE9:
- Got to the IE9 menu and select Tools, then Compatibility View Settings
- The Compatibility View Settings will look like this:
- If you see uthscsa.edu in the list, select it and click on the Remove button.
- Click on the Close button.
- The iDisclose website will now be displayed and the system can be accessed. Click on the big green button to start.