After a progress report is submitted, the PI will be redirected to the Administrative Changes page where they will find the list of Study Personnel, Co-PI, Grant information and the Occupational Health and Safety area. Here the PI can review, edit,any of the Administrative Changes sections and submit.
If a Delegate submits a progress report, an email notification will go to the PI and Co-PI to submit to the IACP Office. The Delegate will also be redirected to the Administrative Changes page.
Once the Progress Report is submitted to the IACP office, the Dashboard and Protocol History will provide information on the status of the Progress Report.
From the Dashboard, the Submitted Items section includes a tab for Progress Reports. In this tab you will see a line item for the Progress Report you submitted.
To access the protocol's history:
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Locate the Your Protocols section
- Locate your protocol and click the protocol number hyperlink
- You are now at the IACUC Protocol Information page
- Click the Protocol History button. A list of transactions for the protocol will display. Once the administrative changes are processed, the history will display the decision.